Here are 11 reasons to partner with The Cause of Christ (Christ-Centered Books is an intrinsic part of The Cause of Christ - Fundraising for the Spread of His Gospel):
- It doesn't cost you anything to be a blessing to others (I assume you want to be a blessing to others).
- It doesn't require any effort at all! Unless you consider sharing books as a form of strenuous exercise 🙂
- The books will encourage the buyer in his faith and walk with Jesus. Is it better to share or not to share such encouragement?
- You have a definite opportunity to "do good . . . especially to those who are of the household of faith" (Gal. 6:10).
- You have a works-as-evidence-of-your-faith opportunity to supply "the things needed," whatever they are (James 2:16).
- You are actually fulfilling "the law of Christ" when you help other ministries and their (financial) burdens (Gal. 6:1).
- You can freely "increase the harvest of your righteousness," which "will produce thanksgiving to God" (2 Cor. 9:10-12).
- You have a God-given influence, whether you have a small or a large boat, to help other ministries (Luke 5:7).
- You will cause the buyer of the book(s) to be an intrinsic part of Jesus' great commission, spreading His gospel.
- Partnership for the spread of His gospel is biblical, joining hands together for the glory of His name (Phil. 4:15).
- Lastly, it is biblical to beg you earnestly to allow the buyer and myself to take part "in the relief of the saints" (2 Cor. 8:4).
There are no costs whatsoever . . . there is only potential!
In all honesty, which of these 11 reasons would you consider unbiblical? Without trying to be dogmatic: is it a moral crime to not help others when you have a costless (and priceless) opportunity to do so? Furthermore, when you give "a cup of water" to those who "belong to Christ," the end result is incalculable (Mark 9:41).
Click here to partner with The Cause of Christ for the spread of His gospel... without any cost or effort on your part.